L Selvam George
(Chairman & Prime Servant)
- In line with the acronym of his name (LSG-Learning, Sharing & Growing). George believes in constantly challenging himself towards any new learning and believes in sharing the same with larger public.
- By qualification, George is a graduate in Mathematics & Aeronautical Engineering (MIT, Chennai) & Post Graduate in Human Resource Management (XLRI, Jamshedpur). He is also an ICF certified executive coach from Fielding Institute, UK.
- He has over 20 years of corporate experience in both Indian and Multinational organizations, few of which include Titan Watches, TVS Suzuki and 3M India (where he was heading the HR function for 14 years and a Business sector for 3 Years). His expertise spans across developing People. Organisattion and Business.
- The founder & Chairperson of 5E SERPRAISE , he is passionate about “enriching everyone” through the 5E ( Educate, Enrich, Enjoy, Empathise & Energise).
- Some of the positions he held in various Professional Associations include:
- Visiting Faculty – IIM-B, IIM-K, IIM-J, XIME, SIBM, BIMM, Alliance University
- Secretary – National HR Life Science Forum
- Secretary – HR Forum ( LMFS )
- Secretary – HR Association ( IT )
- Member MIT Alumni Association
- Past Secretary, XLRI Alumni Association
- Past Secretary, National HRD Network, Bangalore Chapter
- Past Chairman, Training Sub-Committee, NIPM, Karnataka
- Director – Youth Services , Rotary Club of Koramangala .Bangalore
- Volunteer – Prison Ministry India
- Facilitator- LLJ